Here are the EASY Step by Step instructions: In order to access your Blackboard Connect for Teachers account or reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://teacher.blackboardconnected.com
- Leave both the email and password fields blank.
- Click on the “Forgot your password? Click here.”
- Follow the onscreen prompts to enter your email address.
- A new default password will be sent to your District email account.
- Use this default email to log in to Blackboard Connect for Teachers.
- If successful, you will get a warning indicating that you are logging in with a temporary password. Click Continue.
- Establish your personal password based on the stated requirements.
- Respond to the security hint questions.
- Use your new password to log into the system. If you experience any difficulties, close your browser and log into the site at the URL in step 1 above. Enter your email and new passwords.
- Watch the “Show Me How” five-minute video to learn how to send messages.
Independent Professional Development
Coursera.org - Hundreds of specializations and courses in business, computer science, data science, and more.
Khan Academy - Find a tutorial for you or your students. Use the pull-down menu to find what you're looking for.
Google Translate - How do you say __________ in Spanish, French or Korean? Use Google Translate to find out and learn pronunciation too.