• Week of Jan 17 -- School Experience Survey given in Period 3 class.
• January 19 - ROI Audit (all day -- school wide)
• January 23 - Staff School Experience Survey 8am library followed by department meetings
• January 24 - Senior Panorama Picture at 2pm in stadium
• Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - combined ILT/LC Meeting at 3:20pm (Library)
• January 25 - LAHS Williams Inspection Visit
• Thursday, January 26, 2017 Leadership Council (LC) Meeting will be held on at 3:20pm - Parent Center
• Thursday, January 26, 2017 Student Awards Night - 6pm-7pm CORWIN
• January 31st - SSC meeting 3:20 community room
Teachers who attended the Lesson Design for the Argument Standard for Common Core State (CCSS) will be videotaping and debriefing their lessons in coming days and weeks. Please remember to distribute and collect student media release forms.
Interested and highly motivated high school sophomores and juniors are eligible to apply to this internationally renowned summer program.
"No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance." Click on the headline to learn about LAUSD's compliance with policies and procedures.
Indispensible apps you can use to remind parents and students of anything! Easy to use and FREE!!!!