College Office » Non-Resident Student Resources

Non-Resident Student Resources

Coming soon.... AB2000 updates
Students are eligible if…
•They have attended a California high school for 3 or more years (can be nonconsecutive).
•They have or will graduate from a California high school or have attained a G.E.D.
•They have registered at or are currently enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education in California.
•They have filed or will file an affidavit as required by individual institutions, stating that they will apply for legal residency as soon as possible
-AB 540’s singular provision is to provide in-state tuition for unprotected immigrant students.
-AB 540 does not change a student’s resident status.
-AB 540 does not provide access to federal or state financial aid.
More Resources...
•National Immigration Law Center - Josh Bernstein
•Center for Community Change
•MALDEF: Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund

•Coalition for Humane Immigrants Rights of Los Angeles
•Justice for Immigrants


*Latino College Dollars

*Educators For Fair Consideration (E4FC)